DITA VON TEESE says that the key to a truly happy Valentine’s Day is great lingerie – and that goes for single girls as well as those in relationships. As she launches her latest underwear collection, entitled Her Sexellency, she explains how to find the perfect set and demonstrates exactly how to wear it in an exclusive film.
“I’ve spent many many Valentine’s Days as a single girl, and I still love my beautiful lingerie,” she says. “It makes me feel good about myself; it makes me feel like I’m embracing glamour in my everyday life, that I’m ready for moments of seduction whenever they come.”
Burlesque queen Dita Von Teese invited Bethenny into one of her trademark oversized martini glasses to show her how to perform sexy moves that can seduce any man.
Home > Other Works > DVDs & Tv Appereances > Bethenny > Bethenny Hosts Kyle Richards & Dita Von Teese
The main site and video archive have new layouts thanks to Flor at Sweet Revelation! I’ve also added eight videos to our archive.
- Wendy Williams: Dita Von Teese Interview
- Fashion Police: Joan Rivers Closet Raid Dita Von Teese
- Visiting with Dita Von Teese
- Dita Von Teese chats Love and Sex on Loveline
- Dita Von Teese on her Signature Style, Fragrances, Lingerie and Cointreau Fizz
- Live From Cannes: Dita Von Teese on the Fest Experience
- Dita Von Teese Shares Hair Product Tips
- Von Follies by Dita Von Teese
Thirty Seconds to Mars are teasing their new video and short film for their single “Up in the Air” with a set of previews throughout this week. In this exclusive clip, Dita Von Teese strikes a pose in an empty warehouse while riding a pink mechanical bull. “Mars Is Coming” reads the clip before spurting a frantic mishmash of animal and symbolic imagery.
Yesterday Dita was at Chelsea as said. below I made caps of the interview and for you the video of the whole interview. Enjoy them.
Public Appereances > 2012 > “Chelsea Lately”